Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Hmmm....

Hmmm long time no blog. I can't decide if I should keep this blog or not. I am certainly not a brilliant writer and since no one is reading it, it is essentially a conversation with myself. With bad grammar, spelling issues and all.
Could weigh the pros and cons:
Pro: a conversation with myself that won't get funny looks. Unlike when I talk to myself while walking to my car. I think it is the hand waving during the conversation that really makes them look. Like it is somehow less strange when I am just talking out load, oh no that isn't strange! Somehow the gestures are just REALLY weird. Does make for a handy strange deflection device in Pittsburgh.
Cons: Requires work. I am desperately trying to achieve complete and utter boredom in my personal life. Hmm. BUT, having a conversation with myself online could count as pretty boring.
Pro: I might write better with more practice.
Con: Probably will only work if someone else is pointing out my mistakes. If I missed the Sara, Joe, and I the first time around, it isn't likely I'm going to catch it the second is it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home